Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Weekend at Anime Nebraskon 2012 (Picture Heavy)

Hello Lovelies~

 It's November my friends and this means it's time again for Nebraskon! I had a TON of fun this year. I didn't have an artist table, so I was just a panelist con goer this year. I went to Voice Actor panels, Cosplay Chess, and tries to make my way to various others while getting caught in the halls and having fun with friend I hadn't seen in a year or so.

I think my favorite panel, that I didn't run, was Pokemon vs. Ponies. ... Oh lord. I was honestly surprised this panel didn't erupt into a brawl. By the end, it was hardly a debate any longer. Had someone sneezed wrong at the other side of the room there would have been chaos! It was awesome ^_^

 I wore pretty dresses all weekend and felt beyond beautiful the whole time! Here is what I wore....

Friday~


Dress: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Headdress: Metamorphose
Tights: JCPennys
Shoes: Alegria Shoes


I did my makeup in soft pinks to no over power or take away from the red dress. I really liked this outfit and while I don't wear red a ton, I might buy another piece in this color.


This is the newest addition to my Pullip family. She was given to me as a belated Valentines gift. She doesn't have a name yet, but she is the Angelic Pretty 'Starry Theater' doll. She is SO cute!!! I haven't introduced her to my other girls yet, but I know they will all get along nicely.



Meet Assa, the Assapako! (Creative, right? lol ) There was a dealer in the vendors room selling all kinds of then and this little one came home with me. I love him so much and now that I have one, it's gonna be like Poke'mon. I have got to get them all!!!  I was so lucky my friend got him for me. The vendor didn't look like he took cards, and I didn't have any cash.



My Mum liked Assa as well, so she decided to carry him with her in the straps of her Tripp pants. Assa doesn't seem to mind much ^_^



Here we are at dinner later that night. Assa is so cute! and he matched my outfit very well. I am so lucky I got him!

 I went a little picture happy at the restaurant, so here are some more pictures, just because I have them  ^_^


This is my friend Francis, isn't he hansom? it seems this year no matter what I did, I kept catching him off guard, but those pictures turned out the best!



This is my Mum, She dressed as a random cat girl this year, and no matter what I kept catching her off guard as well, but it's like the moment she sees a camera she does this, 'Oh God it's a Camera!' face and of all of the pictures I took, this is the cutest one. it really is rather cute ^_^



My mum has this strange habit of Photo Bombing. She doesn't mean to, but I swear next year I should dress her up as Waldo just to see how many photos we can find her in. Apparently, she can even photo bomb herself!

Saturday~


Dress : Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Thights : HollyTeaTime
Shoes : Clarks
Necklace : AliceDoll


I love shots like this, I don't know why, but I seem to be able to take them half of the time.


Where we go!~ The pink stripe in my hair is removeable, but I loved the way it worked with the outfit and hair design.


Since I was being all princessy, Assa needed to be dressed up too.



This was an strange game being played when I arrived on Saturday. It seemed to be a more acceptable version of 'Ride that Pony', which I didn't realize at the time. I just wanted to run around in circles and play with everyone else ^_^

 It was great fun and if you ever get the chance to play I suggest it. Even if it is a bit dirty ^_~



Ahhhhh Nekomimi. The THING to have this year at the con. Here is my friend Francis trying on a pair and let me tell you lovelies....They totally work! Leave it to japan right? They are fantastic and I really really want a pair.


Strange shot to be sure. I was playing my new Poke'mon Black 2 game while waiting in line for the cosplay contest. Seemed everyone and their Assapako was playing either Black or White 2 so I got to play with lot's of people. It was awesome to make so many friends ^_^

 Sunday ~



Dress : Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Belt : Vintage 80's
Necklace : Hot topic


This is the best picture of my hair from that day. I was so pleased with how it turned out ^_^


And finally.... pictures from the Lolita Tea party, which my Mum and I spent the whole weekend getting ready for!





We had about 50 people show up in the beginning and more show up as time went on. there are more pictures taken by the other girls and I will post them as I get them.

 What was served at the party? Well let me show you ^_^



Coffin Brownies and.....



Blood splattered cupcakes!!!!

 I loved making these and they were so easy ^_^ Though very messy as my stained skin can attest.


 This weekend was amazing and I truly loved every part of it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...